It is an automatic device for processing coils of sheet metal with a thickness of up to 1.3 mm. It has generally been used as an adjunct to plasma-cutting machines when cutting HVAC duct fittings, in addition to other sheet metal pieces.
This line is generally composed of the following units:
- Optional number of horizontal decoilers (two are standard) with a maximum load of 5 tons.
- Feed for sheet metal into the machine by the use of two mechanically adjustable guides.
- Multiple straightener with four fixed and three freely-adjustable rolls.
- Unloading of the waste material is carried out using rolls with a specially treated surface, ensuring that the sheet metal cannot slip. The unloading rolls are located behind the actual plasma-cutting device and they are controlled synchronously with the feeding of the fresh sheet metal.
The entire line is controlled by means of a control panel, located directly on the machine. A 3-phase motor is used as the drive, and its torque is distributed towards cylinders utilising a gear-wheel assembly.
Basic technical parameters:
- Voltage: 400 V
- Input: 2,2 kW
- Max. coil width: 1 500 mm
- Max. coil weight: 5 t
- Max. materiál thickness: 1,3 mm
- Inner diameter of coil: 460 – 630 mm
- Machine weight: 1 800 kg
- Machine dimensions: 1800 x 2000x 1200